被遗落在马来西亚的贝克汉姆 - 李锦强 Lee Kam Kian

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

绝顶英文翻译

Dear wang litte sister: 亲爱的王小姐

From see you one eye, I shit love you. 自从看到你的第一眼 , 我便爱上你。

Your eyes close, I die; your eyes open, I come back to live.Your eyes close and open again and again,I die again and again. 你的眼睛闭上,我就死了,你的眼睛打开,我又活过来,你的眼睛眨啊眨 , 我就死去活来 ?

Maybe you do not remember me, no matter.When you carefully look at me, you will one see clock. 也许你不记得我, 没有关系 ,当你仔细看著我,你就会一见钟情

I think l should introduce myself to you.. 我想应该介绍一下自己。

I call Li big great. Toyear 25 我叫李大伟, 今年 25( 今天是 today, 那么今年就是 toyear. 至於伟就翻成great 吧! )

My home have four mouth people-papa, mama, I and DD. 我家有四口人 ..爸爸、妈妈、我和弟弟。

I am a good man, in a big company work. 我是一个好男人,在一家大公司上班。

I do early fuck every day, so that I can have strong body to protect you. 我 每天都做早操,这样我会有强壮的身体来保护你。

Please come to eat and sleep with me, or I will cut my hair to be a monk,and find a place where many monks live in to over my life; 请嫁给我吧 ,否则我将削发为僧 ,找个庙来了此一生。 ( 实在想不起「嫁」字怎么翻译,好在头脑灵光 , 嫁过来不就是和我吃住在一起。至於 「庙」字, 也不会翻译,不过很多和尚住在一起的地方,就是庙。 )

Like Your people 喜欢你的人

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home